Dear Clients and Friends of The Kelly Group:
Under the current circumstances created by the coronavirus, The Kelly Group is focusing on two primary goals:
- To protect the physical welfare of our clients, our Team members, and our community, and
- To continue to provide high quality service and full access to our clients without interruption.
In order to meet these goals, and comply with government and CDC guidelines, we have decided to implement steps that allow us to minimize physical contact while maintaining our client service.
In fact, we have been working quite a while with our IT professionals to establish the cloud-based technological infrastructure to allow us to work remotely in a safe and seamless fashion. For example, our technology allows us to continue working during a major snowstorm, to accommodate a client’s preference to meet with us from the comfort of their own home—and to address such unforeseen circumstances like the current crisis.
Thus, beginning today, we have implemented the following temporary changes:
- Client meetings by telephone/screen share. Until further notice we will schedule all meetings to be held remotely. For those clients with computers and access to Internet, we will be able to share graphics and run through our financial planning software and other programs just as we do in person. Otherwise, we can simply talk by phone.
- Limited in-office staff. Our Team members will work, and communicate with clients, from home. Our cloud-based platform and phone system allows us to safely access our database and to forward phone calls from our office to our home. We will continue to be reachable by our office phone—410-893-0560—and our usual email addresses.
- Electronic paperwork. Our current technology allows us to process most paperwork—including obtaining signatures—electronically. Paperwork that cannot be done electronically and is not urgent can be processed by snail mail.
As you know, this is a fluid situation. We will continue to communicate with you about any new developments. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, or just want to talk, we are here for you and will continue to be here for you.
Be Healthy and Safe. And continue to remember, together we will get to the other side of this!